What is Love
What is Love? The question has been asked for hundreds of years. Here’s what my dictionary says about Love:
- an intense feeling of deep affection.
• a deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone.
• ( Love )a personified figure of love, often represented as Cupid.
• a great interest and pleasure in something: his love for football.
• affectionate greetings conveyed to someone on one’s behalf.
• a formula for ending an affectionate letter.
- a person or thing that one loves: she was the love of his life.
• Brit. informal a friendly form of address.
• (a love) Brit. informal used to express affectionate approval for someone.
(in tennis, squash, and some other sports) a score of zero; nil.
My Bible says:
Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
With Valentine’s Day being the next holiday within grasp, I thought I would give Y’all a few “LOVE” themed gifts.
Today I’m presenting a LOVE themed printable. This printable is 16 x 20 and is available as a printable and as a mirror image for transfers. I hope Y’all enjoy it! If you like printables…you might enjoy this Darling Heart and Hand Warmer too!!
Who do you hold dear to your heart? Do you do something special for Valentine’s Day?
Click below to go to printable page…there you will click to download
Click below to go to Transfer page…there you will click to download
If you enjoy typography….you might like my “girly” printable!