These Beefage Burgers are a combination of ground beef and breakfast sausage is one of our family’s favorite way to eat hamburgers. Breakfast sausage can be bought in varying degrees of spiciness. This alone is a personal choice…. Mine are served with tortilla chips and hot sauce and black-eyed peas with chopped chilis. We topped our burgers with green chilis from Hatch New Mexico…oh my goodness these things are just amazing…but wildly spicy! Guacamole is amazing on Beefage Burgers too.
I have a beer in the picture…this is home-made beer that my daughter’s boyfriend brews himself. I’m not much of a drinker…but if you do like beer…this might be a recipe you might be interested in. 😀
- 1/2 - 1 lb lean ground beef
- proportionate amount of sausage.
- 2 Tbsp. worsterchesire sauce.
- Mix equal parts lean ground beef and breakfast sausage according to amount needed. Mix in the worsterchesire sauce...and blend well.
- Form extra large burgers, as they will shrink significantly due to the breakfast sausage.
- grill until desired doneness.
- Top will preferred toppings.