- 24 ounces lean cooked roast pork
- 1 cup Heinz Light Harvest Ketchup or any reduced-sodium ketchup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 6 reduced-calorie hamburger buns
- Shred pork roast using a knife.
- In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, combine ketchup, water, Tabasco sauce, garlic, and parsley flakes.
- Stir in shredded pork.
- Cook over medium-low heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is heated through, stirring occasionally.
- For each sandwich, spoon about 2/3 cup meat filling into a hamburger bun.
Read more on FamilyEducation: http://recipes.familyeducation.com/sandwiches/pulled-pork-sandwiches/49313.html#ixzz23TWluFUJ….Please go to their site to pin!
If you have a wonderful recipes with pictures you’d like to share…shoot me an e-mail…and I’ll give you/your website credit for it. Please give credit where it is due!