Can you believe that the official start of Fall is only days away? Me neither!
To usher in the Fall season, I’m sharing my easy recipe for a Caramel Apple Float!
1. Fill a frosty glass mug halfway with apple juice.
2. Fill the glass up another quarter with ginger ale.
3. Add two scoops of caramel-vanilla ice cream.
4. Drizzle caramel syrup on top.
5. Add chocolate sprinkles, a dash of cinnamon and some freshly-grated nutmeg.
Easy. And so good!
If you like this post, I’d love for you to use the buttons below to share it via social media!